Thursday, January 10, 2008

A couple of careers to pursue

As I've embarked on career counseling the last couple of weeks, I've compiled a list of every even remotely viable career that catches my fancy -- not because Debbie asked me to, but just because I think it would be fun. Here they are. I'm sure there are more that I'll add as I think of them:

  • Faith-based outreach worker / "missionary"
  • High school guidance counselor
  • Teacher (HS, MS, ES)
  • ADHD coach
  • Career counselor
  • Professor of sociology
  • Professor of youth ministry
  • Professor of organizational behavior
  • Poker pro
  • Tech manager (dev. or QA)
  • [Web] marketing manager
  • [Web] marketing consultant
  • Management consultant
  • Professor of political science
  • Professor of economics
  • Non-profit manager
  • Lawyer / legal advocate (for ADHD, for privacy e.g. EFF, etc.)
  • Author
  • [Documentary] filmmaker
  • Political writer/blogger

1 comment:

Shane H. said...

Quite an impressive list! Good for you for thinking outside of the box. I would love to be an ADHD coach myself. Keep us posted.