Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How the hell do you get a gig like this?

Christine Kane's tour schedule. Looks like she just goes around the country giving "Corporate Creativity Training". I mean, I sound cynical, but it's really a serious question, because I think I would love a career like that. So how do you do it? Get a PhD in creativity? Acquire years of experience becoming creative? I'm really serious. Anyone know?

I surfed over there because of an old link in my reader from the now defunct twentypercenter blog. I miss Max. He wrote some good stuff. I wonder why he took it down.

He linked to this post: How to live a life of quiet desperation. This one looks interesting, though I haven't read it yet: Wrecking your potential. And I might accept her challenge to list 100 things that delight me.

No comments: