Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday

Decent day today.... not too depressed.... also having the usual concentration problems. Really drives home how software is interesting enough to catch my attention at times, but not always stimulating to keep me going all day.

I'm finding some useful inspiration on that Christine Kane blog, even though it makes me slightly cynical. On one hand, it's easy for those who've gotten a break or two to just assume that life is like that for everyone, that everyone got that same break. On the other hand, there's a lot of truth to the notion that you have to put yourself in position to get that break.

I've tried to put myself in that position a few times (e.g., ministry internship.... working at that Christian college....) to get "that big break." It's turned out disastrously. But maybe I need to keep at it.

No comments: